I'm an assistant professor at Graduate School and Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University. I received ME and PhD from Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST) in 2016 and 2019, respectively. My research interests lie in computer vision, especially in light transport analysis and computational photography.
International Conferences (Refereed)
Domestic Conferences (Refereed)
Other Presentations (Not Refereed)
- 2019.4 - : Assistant Professor, Kyushu University
- 2017.8 - 2018.3: Visiting Researcher, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- 2016.4 - 2019.3: Graduate School of Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology.
(Ph.D. degree, Supervised by Prof. Mukaigawa.)
- 2014.4 - 2016.3: Graduate School of Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology. (Master's degree)
- 2009.4 - 2014.3: School of Engineering Science, Osaka University. (Bachelor's degree)